Welcome

A place for discussion of ideas presented in the BothAndBlog, or relevant to the Enformationism thesis.
BAblogger

Welcome

Post by BAblogger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:08 am

Welcome to the BothAnd blog. This is just a first post to get the ball rolling. Please introduce yourself here.

I'm John Earwood, a retired Architect in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. I am registered as a Member under the screenname "BAblogger". You can address Private Messages to me. But all other correspondence should be addressed to Admin.

As Admin, I'm known as "Gnomon". If you want to know more about that screenname and avatar, see "Gnomon" In the glossary.

PS___ The theme of the Blog is calm Socratic reasoning and philosophical moderation. So Trolls from the left or right are not welcomed.
I blog therefore I am

ReasonedWay

Re: Welcome

Post by ReasonedWay » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 am

Congratulations on getting the forum running! It certainly takes a lot of work to get things going. I will post a link on the PD Facebook to see if we can get some people to visit.

Gnomon
Site Admin

Post by Gnomon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Thanks for the link. I don't expect this vanity blog slog to be a reincarnation of the Positive Deism forum, in the sense of actively promoting Deism. But we can continue to have the same kind of positive philosophical discussions, with as little negativity as possible.

siti

Post by siti » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Bula!

Don't know about "calm Socratic reasoning and philosophical moderation" but I'm definitely a middle-of-the-road troll so I think I'll be OK. :)